Wednesday, June 11, 2014

love-hate

Don't unchain me.
no. thats not freedom.
have you been blind?

the splotches of blood
the bruises.
infested bile.
if not.your abuse
what will i fight?
what will be left of.life?

you are doing me.no favours.
that last time i escaped
when you thought you caught me?
and then punished me
for the transgression,
remember that?
that wasn't you.
i came back.
i led you.to me.
otherwise
disappearing was easy.
has always been.
But easy ways
have never appealed to me.
except that one time.
when i chose.you.
that had been simple.
it was that moment
when you had said
you.wanted to choke.me.

so now.no.
I refuse to be unwanted baggage.
i am not the furniture
you leave behind.
i am that knife.that bottle.that joint.
you carry on your person.

enmeshed together.
the devil is the saviour.
who could have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment